Monday, June 24, 2013

Bigfoot... The Primer!

Hey everybody,

I've always considered myself a huge "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe" and "Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe" kind of guy.  I loved the profiles, the locations and even the random weapons installments.  Growing up, they were my go-to guides on all things Marvel and DC.  Recently on Twitter, when someone asked what my most cherished comic as a kid was, I instantly said my complete run of OHOTMU.

So, needless to say, I was more than a little excited when Jorge Alvarez contacted me regarding some info he was gathering for Comicvine's wiki on our Bigfoot comic book, Bigfoot - Sword of the Earthman.

Bigfoot Sword of the Earthman bigfoot comic book comicvine bigfoot graphic novel


After a few emails back and forth, Jorge gathered issue breakdowns, character profiles, random bits of artwork and an epic poem or two and put together a damned fine looking "Who's Who (and What's What) of the Bigfoot Universe.

There are a few things I wasn't prepared for when I started this Bigfoot journey and having a wiki of the various issues was one of them.  There's a certain childlike glee that has me thinking, "This is your universe, you started this." And to see it play out like this, I can't tell you how excited that makes me feel.  And what's even cooler?  It will only grow from here!

So, without further ado...

Bigfoot - Sword of the Earthman - The Comicvine Wiki

Special thanks to Jorge for getting the ball rolling on this.

Also, check out Jorge's recently launched "Comic Unknown" for a new addition to the world of reviews, interviews and general badassery.

And remember, our Bigfoot Store is open!

Cheers!

Josh S. Henaman

p.s. Be sure to check out my Comicvine profile pic! Right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment